Kids Connection Haiti is a non-profit organization, founded to offer at-risk Haitian youth the tools to build more stable and secure futures. Focusing on post-orphanage services, Kids Connection Haiti offers technical advice and financial support for education and livelihoods, contribution to sustainable, independent lives.

kidsconnectionhaiti.org

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Listen, Learn & Enjoy!

When I was first trying to learn to speak Kreyol, I found that listening to music was the best way for me to practice on my own. Now that I understand and am able to have a decent conversation in Kreyol, I enjoy Haitian music so much more. The beats are so cheerful and most of the time the lyrics present Haiti's reality, the good and the bad, but mostly the incredible potential you can find.

In hopes of opening you up to a new style of music, new artists, and a perhaps all together new culture, here are some great summer hits for you. It's almost the end of summer, so pump these up, listen, learn and ENJOY!


Enjoy- J Perry,  & Dekole - J Perry, Wyclef Jean, Izolan, Luck Mervil and Shabba




No comments:

Post a Comment